Engine Exhaust Silencers
We supply an entire range of silencers for diesel and natural gas engines for installations ranging from small to large, as well as all of the necessary accessories. We supply customised intake and exhaust flow silencers for every type of industrial application.
Silencers can be designed to fit the shape of any casing (round, rectangular, or oval), using a wide range of materials. Inlets and outlet will be arranged as required by the customer.
BBM spark arrestors
On request, our silencers can be equipped with integrated spark arrestors. These specially developed arrestors - certified by Det Norske Veritas - feature the following characteristics:
• Compact design
• High separation of particles
• Best solution for maritime and off-shore applications
• Easy cleaning of collection chamber
• Good flow distribution for low pressure drop
Acoustic design and calculation
We design silencers with an attenuation range of 10 to 60 dB(A). The silencers can be the absorbing, resonator, or reactive type, and in most cases a combination of these. Acoustic and velocity/pressure drop calculations for each design have to be executed in parallel to get the most optimised result. We also offer space-saving solutions.
Our acoustic designs include optimised solutions for the entire system. BBM Akustik Technologie guarantees the entire system, based on our R&D and site measurements.
Product brochure (PDF)
What‘s in it for you?
- Customised silencers that meet the highest acoustic requirements
- Solutions ready for serial production
- Guaranteed mechanical and acoustic design
- Optimisation of the silencers’ pressure loss and acoustic requirements taking economic aspects into consideration
- Access to all of the experience of the Müller-BBM Group
- Acoustic design of the entire system
- High engineering standards
- Own factories in order to ensure the high quality and shortest delivery time
- Fixed prices
- Structural design, CFD and FEM calculations on request
- Inspection and documentation of each silencer