BBM-CPG Technology, Inc.

We are represented by our subsidiary BBM-CPG Technology, Inc. on the US and American market.

Its headquarters is located in Laurens, South Carolina, in the vicinity to our major clients. Here, engineering, fabrication and sales are located.
Another workshop is located in Toluca, Mexico. BBM-CPG Mexicana, S.A. de C.V. is a one hour drive from Mexico City. Major transit routes to the United States and sea ports are close-by.

BBM Akustik Technologie owns 80% of BBM-CPG, with the other 20% owned by the President of BBM-CPG Technology, Inc. resp. BBM-CPG Mexicana, S.A. de C.V..

Contact BBM-CPG Technology, Inc.

Laurens Workshop
Toluca Workshop

Additional pages